Monthly assignments for 2017:
|January||Functional Building||Digital image competition|
|February||Open||Digital image competition|
|March||Intentional camera Movement||Digital image competition|
|April||Geometric Shapes||Print competition|
|June||Reflected Portrait||Print competition|
|July||Street Furniture||Digital image competition|
|August||Open||Digital image competition|
|September||Railway||Digital image competition|
|December||Long Exposure||Print competition|
* Landscape Cup Competition – This competition is separate to the normal annual competition. Normal rules apply for printed images.
Monthly Competition Rules
- Competitions for images shall be held every 3 months. See programme for dates. There will be two prints and two projected images competitions.
- A point system will operate for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and commended places in each assignment, the points accumulated over the year. The trophy will be presented annually to the winner with the most points.
- Each member may submit up to 2 prints/images for each assignment. Prints must be mounted not larger than 20″ by 16″ (508mm by 406mm.) Each print must have the print title and photographer on the rear of the mount.
- For Digital Images Competition, sizing and naming of files look here.
- The judges decision is final.
Digital Image Formatting
For the digital image competitions, please look at this page for instructions on formatting the images correctly for the club’s projector.